Apr 8, 2019
Summer is just around the corner and the last thing you want to do while on holidays is declutter.
On this week's What the Hack podcast, I'm sharing 7 areas of your life that you can spring clean for better health and a great Summer!
Apr 4, 2019
On this week's What the Hack Podcast?! Dr. Nathalie will be sharing her top 5 performance and productivity hacks from her book, Hack Your Health Habits!
Mar 23, 2019
On this week's What the Hack!? Podcast I'm chatting with Jackie
Leduc about a topic that is often avoided: Incontinence.
Believe it or not, incontinence impacts approximately 3.5 million Canadians.
Jackie will be shedding some light on the issue and sharing ways to help combat incontinence, naturally!
Mar 18, 2019
On this What the Hack Podcast?! we are chatting with Health Coach, Sarah Sutin and learning how a health coach can help you level up your health!
Sarah shares why:
- A health coach isn’t a nutritionist, therapist, or personal trainer. They help guide you in more holistic approaches. But health coaches in the many...
Mar 11, 2019
On this week's What the Hack Podcast we are talking heart health with Dr. Julie McLaughlin
Listen to learn:
- How knowing your numbers can change everything
- Why a 50-year-old lab test doesn't give you the full picture
- Specific tools you need to address a preventable disease
- Why people struggle to make an...