Mar 23, 2019
On this week's What the Hack!? Podcast I'm chatting with Jackie
Leduc about a topic that is often avoided: Incontinence.
Believe it or not, incontinence impacts approximately 3.5 million Canadians.
Jackie will be shedding some light on the issue and sharing ways to help combat incontinence, naturally!
Mar 18, 2019
On this What the Hack Podcast?! we are chatting with Health Coach, Sarah Sutin and learning how a health coach can help you level up your health!
Sarah shares why:
- A health coach isn’t a nutritionist, therapist, or personal trainer. They help guide you in more holistic approaches. But health coaches in the many...
Mar 11, 2019
On this week's What the Hack Podcast we are talking heart health with Dr. Julie McLaughlin
Listen to learn:
- How knowing your numbers can change everything
- Why a 50-year-old lab test doesn't give you the full picture
- Specific tools you need to address a preventable disease
- Why people struggle to make an...
Mar 8, 2019
What does Traditional Chinese Medicine have to do with
reproductive health? Tune in to listen to my interview with Dr.
Lorne Brown, doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine, where we will
be discussing reproductive health and cutting-edge fertility
Who is Dr. Lorne Brown B.Sc., CPA, Dr.TCM, FABORM, CHt?